We are pleased to announce that we are launching the Yearlong Prelims cum Mains Test Series for UPSC CSE 2020. The yearlong timetable has been designed in a manner that every aspirant, whether she is a Working Professional or a full time student can follow it. In consonance with our motto “Decoding IAS Preparation”, this tests series is suitable for both beginners and veterans as it combines the two sources i.e. NCERTs (Must for a Beginner) and Standard Books/Sources (Must for Both Beginners and Veterans).
How we are approaching to the syllabus?
We are following a Subject Wise approach for covering the entire syllabus of Exam. Sometimes student make a mistake by preparing only for Prelims. Many student think that Prelims is the first stage and it would be wise to focus first on it. However it is a major mistake that they commit as per our comprehension of UPSC Pattern which demands combined approach for Prelims and Mains. The timetable of our test series has been designed in a manner that it will keep your preparation integrated both for Prelims and Mains.
This test series is designed in such a way that it will also help you revise your whole syllabus of General Studies multiple times by March 2019
Beginning from 12 June, you will complete your NCERTs by 26 October 2019 after which, we will switch to standard books. If you observe our test series minutely, the whole syllabus will be covered by 27 March, 2020 including 9 revision tests.
The whole pattern of the test series is such that not only your performance will improve by each test but you will touch every aspect of the syllabus whether Static or Dynamic.
Top 3 Reasons Why You must Join Team Achieve IAS Test Series:
- 1. Discipline and Direction: Every disciplined person knows the importance of Time Table. Because Discipline is maintained by Time Table. Without time table, you approach to your challenges in a haphazard manner. The vastness of the UPSC Syllabus is such that you can’t afford to be directionless in your preparation. The Yearlong Timetable for test series has been designed keeping this in mind. It provides you much needed Discipline and Direction.
- 2. Confidence: Motivation is what you have when you start your preparation for CSE. It is necessary that this motivation is converted into confidence. Without Confidence, nothing could be achieved and the same is true for UPSC CSE. Our strict timetable will help you in covering topics in a time bound manner. Revision tests will help you in retention of information which you have read. Coverage of the syllabus and its Retention is what gives a major boost to your Confidence. We have both in our Test Series.
- 3. Self-Accountability: Getting pirated copies from a photocopy shop in Mukherjee Nagar may enthuse you as it will be more cost effective. But the problem with it is the non-availability of strict timetable which will keep you pushing towards finishing your tasks in time. There is a lot of difference between covering syllabus in time and postponing the tests thinking that first you will cover the whole syllabus and then will solve the tests. Another angle of seeing this is Investment. Paying Small money for pirated copies will not hurt you but it will reduce your Self-Accountability (Due to Cost Issue) and will have unaffordable cost on your Preparation and Dream for becoming IAS.
Broad Features of the test Series:
- 1. There are Full Length 45 Very High Quality Tests that match the very UPSC standard
- 2. These 45 Tests are structured in such a way as to help you start from scratch and gradually gain advanced knowledge through self-study using standard textbooks and multiple revisions.
- 3. 13 Tests are based on all Important NCERT Textbooks (New NCERTs).
- 4. There are 12 Current Affairs Full length Tests at the end of each month which will cover the current affairs of whole month.
- 5. 9 REVISION TESTs. This helps in timely revision of every important topic you have read, including current affairs, before you move on to new topics.
- 6. Each test will have Previous Year UPSC Questions that are asked by UPSC relating to the topic. This feature helps you understand the expectations of UPSC and prepare accordingly.
- 7. There will be Mains Questions as well that are based on given topics. Model Answers will be provided to you of these questions.
- 8. You will get PDFs of our Prelims Test Series of 2019 i.e. Additional Tests. In this way, you will have question bank of 4500+2700 = 7200 Questions with each question having in detail explanations.
- 9. Practising at such a cutting edge level will help you tackle pressure when you will be attempting your real Exam.